TAG | My Perfect Imperfections
Ok so today we have a little tag post for you, Hannah from Hbbeautyblog asked me to do this so make sure you go over and check her’s out too. Ok so on with the post. For this one you need to list 3 “imperfect” things about yourself that your not happy with and then 3 “perfect” things about yourself that you quite like. This isn’t a negative post it’s just to recognise aspects of yourself that maybe you are not so confident with but also see the good side and how beautiful we are aswell. I bet the things mentioned people won’t have even thought about, you know i’m right so how about you take a go at this little tag aswell. You are all beautiful!
Firstly I would just like to say there isn’t anything imparticular that I hate about myself I have never been body conscious really I have just been happy and not thought about it too much. My main worry really that has always bothered me is my ill health rather than how I look. Trying to keep myself healthy is what I have always tried to focus on 🙂
Ok, so my imperfections!
1. If I had to pick one main thing that I was able to change it would probably be my arms, weird choice? I know! However have you seen them, they are teeny weeny but it kinds of runs in the family so there’s not much I can do. They’re not out of proportion but because they are very slim they look so long and dangley when they aren’t covered. I have always thought ooh I wish I had a bit of podge on my arms to look normal ha, but they fit my build and however hard i’ve tried they are not for changing haha.
2. My head! My head, did I just say that? Can i say that? Well yes in fact, I don’t not like it but it does cause me trouble being on the smaller size. The designer infant range at Specsavers springs to mind here? I think I will leave that one there before I get fustrated.
3. Double Joints, sometime my fingers and elbows do these crazy things when they’re in certain positions. My brother has it too. Is it normal to be able to do the crab still at 25? It ‘s really freaky and has spooked myself aswell as others out on many of occasions. Er after all this I sound like a right weirdo, are you still my friends little bloggy readers?
Now this is the hard bit for me, I find saying good things about myself outloud really difficult but I promised I would take part. Please don’t judge these may not be your favourite things about me.
perfect . Just the bits I like.
1. My nails, they have always been super healthy and long. I have never had any problems with them being brittle or breaking. They grow stupidly fast, you may have heard me many a times on twitter complaining I can’t keep up with them. The white of my nails literally triple in size within two weeks of clipping them. Is this normal? I have never know whether this is due to be never biting them (ever, ew) or from my dads good nail genes. All I know is that my mum has always wanted them!
2. My eyelashes, they are so super long and black. I wear glasses for distance and literally I can feel them touching my lenses if they are pushed too far up. I am quite lucky and dont have to wear mascara too much as they look like I have it on. However if i’m going out at night I will but they look super long and capoww! If you know a good mascara which is just good for volumising rather than lengthing please do let me know. Thanks.
Ok so now im stuck, just text the boyf asking what’s the best bit about me. This is what I got back.
3. “Hmmm that your kind and thoughful :p why what you doing? x” So yeah I guess this is kind of true but that’s just me. It’s the way I have been brought up to be, there is nothing now that makes me more happier that be able to help the people I care about and make them happy in whichever way I can. Or anyone that needs it infact.
So there we have it, phew kinda glad it’s over. Not the usual kind of post but if you decide to do this I hope that you get something from it and realise there are so many good things about yourself. Even the things that your not very confident on are still beautiful.
Love and Smiles,
♥ Other ways to follow below 🙂 please do… ♥