Tag | Week 1: I’m A Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out Of Here!
here we have another tag but this one is beauty related and really current. Some of my favourite twitter pals Rochelle and Natasha from Next Route Style Blog
have created this tag to run along side the series of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, which is currently on ITV & ITV2
! It’s a really fun post to do and it’s not to late to start, get cracking. Lots of people are taking part!
Ok, so here goes with the first set of questions:
1) You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?
2) What would be your main pre jungle worry?
3) You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?
4) Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?
5) For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?
6) Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?
7) What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’?
8) Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?
A good set of questions, right? Some our tricky though!
1) My luxury item would have to be my Elizabeth Arden (fragrance free) 8 hour cream. Multi-functional but definitely a MUST to stay hydrated in the lip and skin areas.
2) Hmm, pre-jungle worry. I would not cope with the creepies in any way, at all! However, also not to have fresh running water all of the time. I would not last at all, would I?
3) One last quick shower 😀 with a gorgeous smelling shower gel.
4) Considering the heat, definitely a side bun behind my ear. Nice and simple!
5) Ahh I have no idea, I think someone I could learn from for sure. Going to have a think about that one.
6) If I got past the first night I would say cleaning as much as possible….to keep as many crawlies away as possible (are you seeing a running theme here now haha?).
7) Fitting everything in around each other. With a full-time job and studying for my second degree it’s mayhem central in ‘Locked In A Bow’ land.
8) I’m not quite sure of the names, but I would say one of the more physical water challenges etc or mental puzzle ones (no bugs, it’s one fear well more of a phobia I cannot face.)
Right, I now need to think about something else haha what a wimp. I hope you have enjoyed this post, please don’t forget to check out Roch and Tash’s post and blog linked at the top. Yes and YOU yes all of you are now tagged to do this too. Copy the eight questions into your blog, then wait for the next challenge in the series. Enjoy and don’t forget to pass on to your readers.
Love and Smiles,
Other ways to follow 🙂 please do…